Breaking

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Instagram Millions Guide | A STEP BY STEP GUIDE FROM 0 to 100K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM

 A STEP BY STEP GUIDE FROM 0 to 100K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM

Instagram Millions Guide
Instagram Millions Guide
When I was 15 years old I never had more then 20$ in my bank account.
I always had big dreams in my life but I was honestly never interested in working for them until one day in school it was announced that we had 3 months to apply for an internship.
My grades in school were not that great at the time, probably because I was too lazy and procrastinated a lot.
I started applying for an internship way too late. My options were very limited at that point. However with much luck and a little bit of help from my father I got an internship at a local software company.
I first I was happy about it but at the second day of the job I already hated it. I sat in front of a computer 8 hours every day for 2 weeks writing and correcting programs for industrial machinery.
At this point I knew, if I wouldn’t start working on my dreams, I would be stuck at a job like this for the rest of my life.


I tried a lot of things. First I started reselling consoles and phones on Ebay which allowed me to save up a bit of money. I was then looking for opportunitys to build a supstential business. I discovered dropshipping. I watched almost every video on Youtube about the topic. Full of enthusiasm I then started building my first shop. The shop was ready and it now came to advertising it. I tried many different facebook ads strategies and tactics but ultimately it just didnt work out for me. I lost a lot of money trying it. I was totally frustrated. But my will to succeed was still there…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nail Art Waterslide | Lilo & Stitch Waterslide Nail Art

 Most beautiful nail art work Salon Quality Waterslide Nail Art Decals Easy to apply instructions included with every sheet. Multiple sizes ...